Top 5 Reasons To Desex Your Pet!
One of the most important health decisions you will make for your pet is to desex them.
- Unwanted litters! Unplanned litters that could have been prevented end up in shelters & pounds each year with an unknown future.
- Your female pet will live longer! Desexing will prevent uterine infections & breast cancer.
- Major health benefits to the males! Desexing will prevent testicular cancer & stop him roaming away from home looking for mates.
- Eliminate female heat cycles! During a cycle your pet can vocalise & can even urinate more frequently – this can cause accidents in the house.
- Reduces aggressive behaviors in dogs! Keep our kids safe.